Knauf Airless Finish is recommended for use over plasterboards, composite boards or fair faced concrete surfaces with a two coat application, onto taped and jointed drylining systems, or as a nishing coat onto Knauf Airless Backing. Knauf Airless Finish is applied 1-2mm thick prior to decoration to produce a smooth at nish to walls and ceilings.
- Ready to use, direct alternative to traditional plaster for finishing coat, no mixing required.
- Durable spray-applied finishing plaster.
- Provides smooth at finish to walls and ceilings.
- Easy to level with minimal need for sanding.
- Extremely smooth consistency for perfect glide of finishing tools.
AJSL is the leading provider of plastering finishes in UK and Ireland. Undertaking industrial, commercial and residential projects, we use well-established yet innovative systems to apply and finish the plaster.